Sunday, November 16, 2008

Judi and Ben Wedding

I met Judi while teaching English in Japan last year. She was from Anaheim, which was the closest city to anything similar for home, and we became good friends in a very short time. So I was surprised and honored when she asked me to be her bridesmaid at her wedding in November.
It was a great experience helping plan all the bridal shower games and help coordinate everyone at the wedding rehearsal. The wedding was held at the Dad Miller Golf Course in Anaheim. I also ended up being the MC during the reception, which was really interesting and fun because of the interesting mix of young and older generations and ethnicities!
Meet the MC.
My boyfriend and I with the happy couple.

Congratulations in a wave of bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment