Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Girl's Night Out Manicure/Pedicures

I love it when my toe nails are painted some funky bright color and I finally get to show them off in sandals! And since it's been hot this week, I have been admiring the wonderful pedicure job I got at a Girl's Night Out event at Dashing Diva, a nail salon in Pasadena, Ca.Every Thursday and Friday evening you and all your friends can come on down to Dashing Diva's "Girl's Night Out" for manicures, pedicures, and a free yummy Cosmo to sip on while getting pampered! Their salon is super fab with a round sofa for pedicures and classy faucets, a mini bar, and a fun little couch for lounging while your tootsies dry.I went with 6 other girls who were doing variations of manicures and/or pedicures, and with all the great colors to choose from, we had a blast catching up, getting beautified, and relaxing with some much-needed happy hour cocktails.
Dashing Diva recommends making reservations but I got there almost 40 minutes after my reservation and they still had room to seat me. They also offer party packages of groups as small as 5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment