Monday, July 13, 2009

BrideWorld Expo

I attended my first Bridal expo this weekend, Brideworld, held at the LA Convention Center. It head over 220 vendors for all the lucky brides and grooms. I met so many talented and fun people that are there to make sure your special day is unforgettable.

Here are some vendors I really LOVED:
Screenbooth-my new friend Stephen Park invented this phenomenal machine that combines guestbook signing and a photobooth into one amazing product! Your guests can either take photos that are printed instantaneously, or you can video-record a 45 second message to the bride and groom that they can keep forever! Both photos and videos are made into a CD and given to the couple afterward.
So nice and slim, it can be placed anywhere!
The Vineyards-A new venue that just opened up 1.5 years ago features waterfalls, a beautiful view, an outdoor ceremony area, and indoor reception area. It's a family owned business and I will be heading up for a personal tour soon so I'll post more info and photos soon!

Nature's Beauty-a wonderful way to keep your flowers and bouquet FOREVER!
Different samples of freeze-dried bouquets in frames, boxes, and other keepsakes.
One and Only Figures-Custom Design Clay Figures (my friends Jeremy and April had these made for their wedding and it was a huge hit!!) by sending 2 photos of yourself. They also sell Towel Cakes, which are small towels shaped into cakes and sweets and can be given as gifts.
These are all towels and make great party favors or gifts!
The Theodore Collection-Customized, monogrammed, Swarovski crystal cake toppers and accessories. They can be made out of glass or metal be letters, words, or shapes and designs.

One Night Affair-They rent thousands of designer gowns and will do personal fittings to make sure you look your best! So you can send less money still looking fabulous, and you won't have to box and store your big box of a wedding dress that you only wore once!

Shutterbooth-This photobooth is also a family business. What I liked about their photobooth was the depth inside (so it can fit more people) and the video screen is height-adjustable for wheelchairs.

Southern California Brides
-Brides magazine has started new regional magazines that cover 19 different areas. They gave away the fall/winter 2009 issue so I'll make sure to share any tips with you.

I also bumped into a few vendors whom I already worked with, so I can definitely vouch for them:
Brave Strings-Ripsi and her team are very professional. They can play popular or classical music.

Vida Dulce Photography-Joe has been doing photography for many years and is always looking for the sweet shots. He works hard and is very personable.

The Los Angeles Athletic Club
-Kelly Bland is the Catering Manager and super helpful at this hotel. They have several ballrooms that can work for all sorts of events.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your Tea Party on Adrienne's blog and it was amazing!!

    I'm going to link to it on my blog if thats OK with you :)

    ReplyDelete