Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Highlights from the Bride Expo

I attended the Bride Expo last Sunday at the Universal Hilton next to Universal Studios. Unfortunately, it was a fairly small trade show with a little over 50 booths, but I enjoyed walking around and seeing what new vendors I hadn't met yet. I was probably done walking it after about 40 minutes.
In addition to the girls dressed up in wedding dresses to showcase their designer, some of the booths did stand out, so I listed them below along with their links.

Hansen's Cake: Beautiful cakes that tasted delicious (yay for free samples!). What I thought was most amazing about these cakes were her design details ad frosting was all made from butter cream instead of fondant! Truly impressive!Heavenly Hands: De Leon was giving out free massages and I had to take advantage! In 15 minutes, he was able to work out all the knots in my neck and relax my entire back (I could have taken a nap then and there!). His services also include a manicure and pedicure station, and everything is available for bridal showers, pampering parties, and even as gifts to the bridal party from the bride.

Laserbird: What a unique and creative way to make personalized gifts! Kathy Ruiz showcased laser-engraved shotglasses, champagne flutes, party favors, even chopsticks! She's very affordable and will work with your wedding theme and decor to make sure you get beautiful customized gifts you can give your guests, your bridal party, your parents, even your new spouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment