Monday, September 21, 2009

The Wedding Salon

Last week my friend Sandra Williams from Finishing Touch and I checked out the Wedding Salon at the London Hotel. The venue was beautiful, a perfect setting for this event!
First thing we got to try as soon as we walked into the door were delish treats from Primal Alchemy, whom I totally love and adore! Then we saw all the amazing furniture done by Revelry, who is a super high-end linen and decor company who has done weddings for Brad Pitt and Christina Aguilera.The event was a bit smaller than I expected, but they also squeezed everything into 3 rooms, so it was HOT (or maybe it was all that free alcohol from Hyptoniq?), but I absolutely loved all the displays, samples, and vendors! From customizable wedding shoes to destination weddings and candy stations, they covered all of your luxury wedding needs. My pictures could only say so much, so I'm directing you to Jen O'Sullivan's fabulous photos of the event as well.
Afterward about 12 of us (most from Hawaii) went off to eat at the very hip modern Ketchup, which serves some super rich mac and cheese! When I asked how the restaurant was chosen, someone said they had seen it on "The Hills!"
Ooh, sooo LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment