1. Day at the Spa. Grab your single friends and make an appointment at an exclusive Spa in your area. Take the time to sit back, relax and pamper yourself. If you can’t afford a day of facials and mud baths; try planning an at-home spa party with your friends.
2. Dinner and Movie Night. Plan a special night out with your closest friends to celebrate your friendship with a dinner at a nice restaurant (make sure to book reservations!) and a fun movie. Take this time to remember and appreciate the good friendships that you have!
Photo: Saint Margaret Mary
3. Throw a “Singles Awareness” Day party. Yes this can be cliché for the single ladies, but instead of an all night “Man-hating” party, celebrate and uplift the good relationships in your life such as your family and friends. Good food, music, and company makes for a good party all the time.
4. Game Night. Grab the snacks and gather all your fun single friends for a night of games. Don’t just stop at board games, but include card games (a la Vegas night) and video games (Rock Band, anyone?).
5. Singles Night Out! Get dressed in your best outfit and grab your friends for a night out on the town. Who says that singles have to stay home and be sad? NO! Dance the night away or hangout for drinks at a bar or posh restaurant. You’ll be surprised how many other singles you might meet going solo.
Photo: Dry Icons